Thursday 11 April 2013

Who is still on the bus???

Our 100 day Fitness Challenge ends on Tuesday 16 April 2013.
This Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you believe it???

Even I managed to fall off the bus for a few days (didn't train for the last 5 days)
But I am happy to say I went back to gym this morning.
And feel amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In stressful times its very easy to find a reason why you should not wake up at 04:30 and train.
But in the end, they are all just excuses!

I am glad to say that I am back on the bus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Destination: health and happiness!

For those of you who gave up on the challenge, it is never to late to challenge yourself!
Set goals that are realistic and achievable.
And remember you don't need to achieve them perfectly.
Even imperfect commitment to your health and wellness will have fantastic health benefits!

Its never too late to become Ki-Fit
Active Healthy Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment